Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Cu$tomer$ $afety And $atisfaction............

......are our biggest concern. Yeah, right. Yesterday Toyota was scratching their heads, trying to figure out WTF........ today, they claim to have nailed it, and the check is in the mail. Twixt you and be me, if I owned one of the vehicles in question, I'd give some serious second thought to tailgating my fellow drivers who I felt were impeding my getting to my destination, and I would certainly, if living in mountain terrain, consider taking the old Ford truck, rather than the Sequoia to King Soopers or Safeway for that twelve pack..........As with Tylenol, and any monster corporation caught with their pants down, and holding the bag after a major screw-up, they basically will just readjust their game plan and use the fudge factor built into their business model that addresses such unforeseen, but not unexpected anomalies. Almost makes me wish I had a throwdown Camry. That could prove to be a real moneymaker, having seen some of the ambulance chasing law firms' ads on local TV.........., you know, Ikeattorney.com, and the "Christian trial lawyers"........

2 comments:

Truth Ferret said...

Bought a used crib a few months back and realized that it had been recalled. Called the manufacture and they told me that it was too hold for them to do anything about it. So, it was cut up and we will fashion baby gates out its sides, insead. The safety factor was that the sides would disengage and smother the baby.

Bought a new crib and the sides don't drop down, which seems to be the snafu with the cribs. Not worth taking any chances to save a few bucks. Same thing with carseats...we'll only buy new and check out the safety features.

Clothes and certain toys (we check the buttons and doohickeys before we buy them) are okay used. A nice clean-up and we have safe some money and kept stuff out of the land fill.

I know that this was about cars, but you know I find something in many blogs that remind me of what I've experienced.

Thanks for allowing me to put my thoughts out there.

Have a good one, Pilot.

amybradley said...

Wow, so true again glad somebody is doing this.