Friday, December 30, 2011

Half Iraq, or A Noggin'?

I watched a "nurse in" news story on the local ABC affiliate yesterday. Seems there was a revolt of sorts in progress after a local mom was chastised by what likely was a Baptist or Penecostal Target employee for breast feeding her infant, covered and discretely, while doing her shopping. Now while I will say that my position on the issue leans toward allowing discrete breast feeding as necessary, I have to confess that if I observe it in progress, I will likely steal a glance, looking for a brief glimpse of the proverbial second base.....or is it third? In the news story on Ch 13, as I was dutifully watching and noting every detail, I caught what I thought to be a glimpse of a nassive mammary, and in the process of patting myself on the back for my good fortune, I caught a replay..........
Have you ever noticed how much a newborn's bald head, resembles third base?????????

I must relate this story to my breast friends.......

7 comments:

Edith Ann said...

OMG!!! You are killing me!

Legion said...

A babys head resembles a... lol, never mind.

About breast feeding tho...

Follow me here..the first wifes stepmothers sister had come from Holland to visit her sister in Goliad with a five (5) year old son in tow.

While we were setting at the table after dinner the youngster decide he didn't have enough to eat. He jumps up in his mommys lap, reaches in her blouse and whips out the rest of his dinner and... if you ask me, played more than drank from his mothers breast.

I am not against a infant breast feeding but this kid was five! He could talk,walk and go to the bathroom by himself!

I thought it was weird... must be a European thing.

Sugar Magnolia said...

Well, now that just makes you sound like a total BOOB, Pilot. Because it's a bit nipply outside during this time of year, I suppose Tar-jay is the only refuge for some of these tittilacious chicks.

Peek if you can, leer if you must. I'd say, "Take a picture, it'll last longer" but then your pic, as in mug shot, might be the next one taken.

Oh, did you decide on that vacation to Lake Titicaca yet? Just trying to refresh my mammary....

Pilot said...

I know you are likely on the road as I type this dear, but you have frozen me in me tracks. Try as I might, any more such subtle references to that delight escape me.......my cup runneth over.

Edith Ann said...

I think she's bested you, Pilot!

The Loon said...

Shug – Boooooooooooooo. My congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Now, if we can just convince the lovely ex-pats from the VicAd to nurse us back to health......

Bighorn